The Statistics Act, 1993 fully reflects the Fundamental Principles of Official Statistics available at http://unstats.un.org/unsd/methods/statorg/default.htm (links to the United Nations Statistics Division) adopted by the UN Economic Commission for Europe in 1992.
Statistics Act 1993
- HTML Version (links to the website of the Office of the Attorney General)
- Statistics Act 1993 (PDF 430KB)
- Section 18 of the Statistics Act (links to the website of the Office of the Attorney General) describes the composition of the board.
- Section 19 of the Statistics Act (links to the website of the Office of the Attorney General) describes the functions of the board
- An tAcht Staidrimh 1993 (PDF 113KB)
- The following CSO Data Protocol outlines CSO procedures for linking and integrating data holdings for statistical purposes: Underpinning the reputation of the CSO by maximising the value and utility of data (Word 37KB)